Friday, August 2, 2013

**Update**

Good morning!!! Remember last week when I vowed not to step foot on the scale? I haven't stepped on the scale for the whole week. Honestly, it wasn't so hard for a majority of the time because I was on vacation. But, after eating out for each meal for nearly a week, I was definitely feeling it in my body! I would typically hop on the scale after returning home to.... confirm my weight gain, i guess. When I think about it, I'm not sure why I weigh myself when I get home from vacation. Anyway, the point if this post is that I DID NOT weigh myself. I went to the gym for a 2-hour workout instead. I don't think exercising has ever felt sooooo good!!  How about you? Have you been joining me in my no-scale challenge?? How's it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment