Wednesday, August 21, 2013


Today is supposed to be "wifey Wednesday" and posting about marriage.  (I might be re-thinking the day assignments.)   I get a lot of inspiration from conversations with friends and Pinterest pictures.  I came across this one day and it made me smile.  Not to toot my own horn, but I AM awesome!!  Let's face it, there are days that yoga pants, a ponytail, and minimal make-up is all I got.  But, my kids are dressed, fed, cared for, and played with.  The laundry is usually done and no dishes are left in the sink (a habit from my Grandma).  The floors are vacuumed, and dinner is on the table 5 out of 7 nights.  When I think about all that I do every day, it's really A LOT.  I honestly feel like I should get my hubby this shirt!  I'm sure he knows how much I do and is thankful for it, or else he'd be hungry and naked.  I think he neglects the fact that I need him to tell me how awesome I am.  There's a joke saying that if a man wants to look sexy to his wife, he should do the dishes.  I agree.  If a man wants to have his wife give him that sexy look, then he should tell her how awesome she is.  I know that'd work with me, for sure!!  So, I'm going to continue my awesomeness and head out to ZUMBA class.  (A place that celebrates everyone's awesomeness the whole time!!)  Stay awesome, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment