Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Teaching Secret

Good morning!!  I just want to take today's Teaching Tuesday post to share with you THE two teacher-related websites I visit just about daily.  In fact, one of them even has it's own app, which I have put to good use.  Both of these sites have yearly sales around Back-to-School, Black Friday, and at Teacher Appreciation time they have HUGE sales.  I get tons of compliments throughout the year by people that see the different materials I am using in my classroom, and I'm going to share with you the secret behind my awesome materials:  TeachersPayTeachers and The Teachers Notebook.  I have hundreds of files on my flashdrive that I found via these two sites.

Go to this site to find AMAZING resources on ANY subject or area of teaching you could possibly want.  This covers all greade levels, including professional development.  After I master blogging, I want to be able to learn how to make the adorable and fantastic materials that these great teachers make.  Many of the popular teachers (Kim Adsit, etc) also link to thier blogs, and that's a great way to network and get tons of ideas.

Go to this site to see EVEN MORE amazing resources.  These are very similar to the ones of TpT, but some are different!!  You can search by grade level, subject area, price, etc.  Very worth checking out!

Both of these sites have items for sale, but they also have literally HUNDREDS of materials for free (and who doesn't love that?!).  Honestly, if you're looking for something and you can't find it on one of these two sies, then it doesn't exhist.  Have fun, sign up for their weekly newsletters and join them on Facebook.  With all this new CCSS stuff, why re-invent the wheel??  Have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment