Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Teacher in Me...

... must make a SCHEDULE!!  Of course, my blogging will be no different.  I gave a little thought to how I'd like to organize my blog, and I can up with the idea that I must have a schedule for posting.  I don't know about you, but I know that I work best with a schedule and when I know what exactly I'm going to be be doing and when.  Perhaps that's the whole Type A thing coming through...  Hmm... Maybe I should give that a little more of a look-see later on at some point.

So, here's my blogging schedule:
MONDAY: Mommy Monday (posts relating to my kids and being a mom)
TUESDAY: Teaching Tuesday (anything related to teaching, my classroom, etc.)
WEDNESDAY: Wife Wednesday (my marriage journey)
THURSDAY: Thoughtful Thursday (I'm going to show some love to awesome, inspiring blogs out there)
FRIDAY: Fitness Friday (my health journey)
SATURDAY: Secret Saturday (as part of my evolution, I'll share a secret about myself every week)
SUNDAY: Spirit Sunday (things that give inspiration, motivation, etc)

I think it looks like a good plan!  Stay tuned for some upcoming, fabulous blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment