Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

I'd like to share with you an amazing blog that I just recently became aware of: The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. My fitness buddy stumbled upon the site about 2 weeks ago, and I checked it out and fell in LOVE!  I felt like I had found home with a bunch of women that were just like me!  All different reasons of wanting to be healthy, beginning and seasoned runners, and SOOOO much information!!  I have probably spent several hours over the past couple weeks checking out this site.  You can find them on Facebook and on Pinterest and join in all of the great conversations and discussions that are going on.

One of my favorite elements of the website are the monthly challenges!  You have got to check them out!  They have monthly challenges dedicated to arms, abs, legs, running, weight loss, yoga, meditation, and more!!  Pick a challenge and comment here which one you're going to do.  Starting August 1st, I'll be doing the 30-day ab challenge along with whatever new monthly challenge the site will come up with.  Anyone else want to join me??

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found us at the Sisterhood, Joanna! Thanks for the shout out, too! I can't wait to get to know you better :)

    -Christy

    ReplyDelete